Translate

Monday, August 15, 2022

Home

 Road Trip 2022 (the Quadratrek) is over. Pat and I got home last night just before 8PM.

An average of 34MPG over 7096 miles. Not shabby, but also not as good as last year

I'm in full post-roadtrip doldrums right now. I need to go to Annapolis Subaru to pick up some supplies to change the oil in the Crosstrek, and make a Target run, and it's all I can do to not crawl back into bed and/or just scroll through the 1700+ photos I took and collected into an online album. 

I plan to more fully document the trip here in the coming days before I go into work for preservice week next Monday. In the meantime, if you didn't already see glimpses of the trip, you can check out my Instagram feed or search for #Quadratrek to see where I (and, later on in the trip, Pat) went! 

North and South Six Shooter Peaks outside the Needles District of Canyonlands. They reminded me of Chimney Rock in Nebraska

 


No comments:

Post a Comment