Translate

Friday, July 22, 2022

Almost Time....

It's about time for a road trip. I'm starting to get that pre-road-trip anxiety. 

I'm not sure what's on the itinerary yet.

This stop is kind of a given, right?

I think we're going to go to Arches National Park, which currently requires timed entry tickets. And there's fishing on Table Rock Lake. Since the trip home seems to be sort of on the southern route, I'm thinking maybe I'll go a northern route out. 

And I'm still figuring out how to incorporate more of what I learn and see into my lessons coming up this fall, more than just using my photos instead of stuff I find in Internet searches. 

But mostly I'm just anxious. Do I need to get anything? How much is gas going to cost? Does anything need to be done to the Crosstrek maintenance-wise? I already figure I'll be spending more on gas than I did last year, so using Upside and iBotta (those are my referral links) as much as possible to recoup some of those costs will be imperative. I've already renewed my KOA membership, and I will get a new National Parks Pass once the current one expires. I'll probably also set things up so that I'm using my PayPal cashback debit card so that the cashback I get from Upside and iBotta can get me more cashback.

Not the current National Parks Pass

I'm hoping for a fun and exciting trip, with no problems. You know I'll be posting up photos when I can, and you can follow the Twitter and Instagram posts where I'll use the hashtag #Quadratrek (because it's the fourth road trip with the Crosstrek). I'll be posting from both my personal accounts and my Subaru Ambassador accounts. I'll try to blog during the trip, but I can't promise anything. 

In the meantime, I'm going to go put some more sticky arrows in the atlas

The year I went overboard with detailed planning (2016).

note : some links may be associate links where I get minimal compensation for any click-throughs and/or purchases made

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment