Translate

Sunday, January 3, 2021

COVID Reading List

Since the pandemic hit the US and shut down school buildings, I've gone through phases where I read a lot. I've gone through phases where I haven't read enough. 

On March 29, former Washington Capital Brooks Laich posted this on Instagram :

I decided to take the challenge.

I couldn't necessarily guarantee that I'd go to sleep by 9PM and not wake up until after 6AM; going to sleep that early is beyond my circadian rhythms, and I often wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Last night, for instance, I woke up at 4:21AM, and flopped around for at least a half-hour before I could fall back asleep. 

The other two, though, yes, I would embrace. 

I had bought a small step machine off Amazon a few months prior, and I started using it in earnest. Then I joined Centr and started using their "Centr Unleashed" program. 

But I also started reading again, at least for a few months. Then, at some point, I fell off the wagon.... but I'm back on it again. 

Here are some of the books I've finished reading recently, if you're interested! 
Also finally finished in 2020 :
And this isn't counting the books that I constantly refer to for road trips! 
So, can you take up the challenge? Read at least one chapter of a book every day? 

Full disclosure -- if you do buy any of the books I've linked to here, I do receive a pittance of a referral fee from Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment